1. Review the list of audition song(s) below
2. Record your audition video
3. Submit the audition application below
Olson Farms: First Thursday of every month at 5PM
Bluffton: First Sunday of every month at 11AM
Review the list of audition song(s) below and submit your application to get connected with the audition leader at your campus.
CLICK ON THE LINKED SONGS BELOW TO LISTEN
Recording your audition can be as simple as taking a video on your phone, or as complex as using a recording studio/device/computer. Whatever the case, the most important thing is that your playing/singing is easily discernible. Also, make sure the quality of the recording is acceptable (again, it should be easy to hear what you’re playing/singing). You may need to do several “takes” to get a good recording/balance. Check out the example of an acceptable audition video on this page.
How to upload a video to YouTube:
- Go to www.youtube.com/upload
- Click the drop-down menu and click “unlisted”
- Drag and drop your video, or select a file from your computer/phone to upload
- Title your video including your name and the song that you’re auditioning with.
- Once you have uploaded it, please copy and paste the video link in the audition form.