God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another...Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies. Then everything you do will bring glory to God through Jesus Christ.
1 Peter 4:10-11
Relationships: Love for God & People
- Build, maintain and enjoy a strong relationship with God and with your team members. You can only minister as deeply as your love for and relationship with God. You have an opportunity to create value EVERY time you have contact with someone. Make this event a moment that our guest will never forget! Actively engage team members and guests as you serve. Smile, offer assistance and give words of encouragement while facilitating the event.
- In order to help maintain relationships within the team, we have Team Leaders who will be in contact with you once you become a team member. This will help you stay connected to the team.
Commitment to Excellence: In every area of your life, giving Jesus your very best.
While serving, commit to excellence in:
- SPIRIT – Having a good attitude and arrive prepared to serve.
- SPEECH – Engage and encourage those around you.
- KNOWLEDGE – Know the vision of the team. Read emails and attend pre-event meetings to stay informed of event details.
- TASK – Be intentional and thoughtful with each task. In doing so, excellence is produced.
- WELCOME – Have a cheerful countenance while engaging guests. Let your actions and attitude communicate: “I value people!”
- Be on time and check-in. Pre-event meetings are very important. There you will receive position assignments, prayer and other specific updates.
- Review and respond to your Events Team Leaders’ emails. Let us know what works best with you and then serve when scheduled or contact our Team Leader when you need a replacement. Communication is crucial to building community and for effective ministry.
- Be prepared. Pray for God’s heart for people each time you serve. How can you put someone else at ease? How can the Lord use you that day? How can you demonstrate God’s love?
- Serve with heart, commitment and excellence. We want you serving your gifts and passions; in ministry that is an overflow of love and enjoyable to you. If this ministry is not a fit, if you would like to investigate a new ministry team or if you need a break from serving for a season, do not hesitate to let your Team Leader know. This is why they are here – to walk through life with you!
Guests are taken care of, valued through the commitment to excellence, amazed by the WOW factor, experiencing the love of Christ.