DATA ENTRY TEAM
God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another...Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies. Then everything you do will bring glory to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 4:10-11
This team utilizes their gifts of administration and organization to input prayer and praise request as well as connection cards into our database each week. You will be cheerfully serving the Lord and our ITOWN family by ensuring the accuracy of our database.
TEAM ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete a background check and Confidentiality Agreement. As a volunteer of ITOWN Church, you may come in contact with personal and confidential information regarding ITOWN members and/or ITOWN staff. By signing this agreement, you testify that you will not share any personal and/or confidential information with anyone at any time other than paid ITOWN staff members. This information will only be shared to these persons on a "need to know" basis.
- Carefully, accurately, and efficiently enter all available data while also safeguarding the confidentiality of all data.
- Verify the accuracy of each item as it is entered, help identify and correct any and all errors or duplications in the database and keep the database up to date and accurate.
- Attend Training Sessions: As our church grows and changes, adjustments to our database will need to be made. Please attend all training sessions so you will be aware of the changes.
- Strive for Excellence. While acknowledging that we all made mistakes, we will always strive for excellence and accuracy in all we do. Promptly address any errors, problems or improvement suggestions to your Data Team Leader or Go Team Coordinator.
- Serve when scheduled or notify your Team Leader if you cannot make it to serve. Schedules are created on a monthly basis and communicated to the entire team via Planning Center.
- Please download and communicate through the ITOWN Church and GroupMe apps. Your communication is crucial for building community and carrying out effective ministry.